Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

No complaints, but...

I've kind of lost track of the story. Was one of those guys still supposed to be Hank?

Semi-Circle n' Triangle Semi-Circle n' Triangle

As good as one of these types of things can be

It's fine, considering how little effort your supposed to put into one of these animations.

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Good amount of creepy

But I'm not quite sure how creeped out I should be. Did she have the worm kill her friend? That was left a bit ambiguous. It would certainly be a bit more creepy if that were the case.

Royal Beasts Royal Beasts

Simple, entertaining.

Well animated, nice sound effects, didn't take up too much of my time.

Kempt responds:

It's good not to outstay your welcome, eh? Thanks for the review :)

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Good idea

But I have to say NGs rating system for it's music is nowhere near as accurate as it's rating system for movies. I don't know exactly whats wrong with it, but I've seen plenty of times where genaric music has been rated the in the higher spots, bringing even the authors to question what the hell is going on. Not to mention that there is so much music, that even the ones below the top 50 are still in the high 4s for a few more pages.
So it's not your fault, but untill NG finds a better system for rating it's music, this isn't that usefull. nice bit of programing though.

PoderOdunk responds:

I agree - but the only thing that can fix that is getting more ppl listening to and voting on music :)

Vorago Vorago

Amazing.

Animation and voice acting are great. Kind of a downer ending though. Yeah yeah, I get it, trying to be artsy and dramatic, but seriously, stories are meant for entertainment, and sad endings don't entertain... They make you sad :(
Furthermore, I think the narration and the ways the characters acted were at odds. By the way the narrator speaks, it makes it look like its the game is gonna teach you a moral about being pious (or that god is gonna come and kill us/Jesus is gonna come and save us), but by the ways the characters act, the game seems to show that religeous people are psychos who like to kill nerds and rape woman. I'm an athiest so I don't care either way, but if you read this, I'd like to know what you were trying to say to the player, whether it was a messege/moral you were trying to send, or you just made up a bunch of stuff for a game. Anyway, I had fun playing it, and thats what matters most.

Dark Devices Dark Devices

This is fantastic.

Perfect. I enjoyed this greatly.

Gogs responds:

Thanks! Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner. RL ate my internet/messing about with NG time.

The Mysterious Stranger Ch011 The Mysterious Stranger Ch011

This is much different....

From the other voices I've heard you do.

It gives me a different view on you. Really good.

It's a real coicidence that you would do this story.

Small Voice Demo Small Voice Demo

Hard to find good voice actors.

I liked this.