Dark Devices Dark Devices

This is fantastic.

Perfect. I enjoyed this greatly.

Gogs responds:

Thanks! Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner. RL ate my internet/messing about with NG time.

The Mysterious Stranger Ch011 The Mysterious Stranger Ch011

This is much different....

From the other voices I've heard you do.

It gives me a different view on you. Really good.

It's a real coicidence that you would do this story.

Small Voice Demo Small Voice Demo

Hard to find good voice actors.

I liked this.

anjidu responds:

The socks of the King [8bit] The socks of the King [8bit]

Complex and still 8-bit

I really liked this one. Namely how it went from just single 8-bit sounds to playing a bunch of them at the same time. It really made it sound like you were using 8-bit sounds as an instrument instead of just low-fi-ing a song.

MadMath responds:

Thanks for the feedback !

Yes of course I composed it originally with these instruments, I wanted to make an 8-bit song like oldschool NES games in the principle (4voices).
But I injected in it some classical vibe in it. I tried to structure the song to the max.
So it's a mix between the serious of classical and the fun of the 8bit which explains the title ;)
Thanks for the positive and nice comment !

Feferi Voice Feferi Voice

Sweet reading.

Small tip. Put the mic above your nose to get rid of the breathing noises.

So Many Things So Many Things

Calming, somthing you can fall asleep listening to

Almost trance like. If you wanna go to sleep and have sweet dreams, stick your earphones on and listen to this. One small bit of construtive criticism, on the transition from th girls to the guys voice, the amount of fuzzyness changes drasticly, which is slightly disconcerting (It's not the amount fuzzyness itself, but it's the inconsistancy of changing in the middle that's wierd). Anyway, I really liked it.